Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all. No resolutions here but one of the things I'm going to strive to do is to complete some of my UFOs. Here is one of them. It's a bathmat. Just knit. I had made one in the past for my guest room that was the log cabin pattern from the Mason Dixon book but wanted one for my bathroom too (they are so soft on your feet!). I'm making progress and should be finished shortly.


I really don't have many UFOs but here is the list in no particular order:

1. The above mentioned bathmat 85% complete

2. Button/stripe child sweater 75% complete

3. Koigu Socks 20% complete

4. Beaded scarf 5% complete

5. Adult sweater 5% complete

6. Baby blanket 60% complete

Keep on knitting!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well keep it up ans soon you will be looking for other projects..lol

Linda said...

Looks like a good list, the bath mat is coming along nicely.