Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mom weekend

Spent this last weekend with Mom and it was great. We took a ride to the beach to visit the TWA Flight 800 memorial at Smith Point beach. I forget how strong the waves are since I spend a lot of the time on the water, but it's a really different kind of water. My boat is located on the bay and this is the ocean. Here is Mom enjoying the sunshine and her new pink beanie that I made for her. We had lots of laughs and enjoyed each others company all weekend long.
As always, a weekend with Mom - priceless.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great picture of mom, sis! I'm so glad that you guys had nice weather when you were here and that mom enjoyed the beach. See you next week. :)

Anonymous said...

Mom looks good. Im glad it turned out to be a nice. Hope to see you and Paul soon. Takecare