Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What's up?

Finally I went to the mailbox... it had been a few days. If you saw how close my mailbox is to my house, you'd laugh and say "Why the heck don't you get your mail everyday". It has been so hot that while I do pass it on my way home, I'm making a quick beeline to my house to get back in the air conditioner. I did find this awesome postcard from our SP8 hostess Bobbie. I was pretty excited. It's from Wisconsin as you can clearly tell. I've never been to Wisconsin before. The picture is "Balanced Rock overlooks Devils Lake State Park, near Baraboo, Wisconsin".
I love getting postcards fun!


I've gotten the dish cloth bug so to speak so I've been knitting these up like crazy. They don't take much time and best of all, they don't cost very much. I've already been using mine and after I washed the smaller one, it looked even better! The SP8 pal that I have had made one from the Mason Dixon book that she posted on her blog so I purchased that today via Amazon. I can't wait to get it! I also picked up Maggie Sefton's new one A Deadly Yarn. I can't wait to read that one. I really enjoyed these books.



Look at this cute bag that I bought from a friend of mine who happened to have an extra. It's actually a fancy lunch bag that is now my getaway knitting bag to take with me on the train ride to work. It's perfect!
Here's the next one I'm making, it's a basket weave pattern. I've been pulling different designs right from my perpetual calendar that my husband bought me for Christmas. Santa had sent him an email telling him that I wanted it. I'm so glad that Santa is in on the information age and on email! This is a great calendar with lots of design ideas. You'll never ever run out.

I probably could have been more productive with my knitting this weekend but instead, I finally installed new faucets in my bathroom. They look really sweet and are much more functional that the old ones we had.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like that multicolor one. Put me down for one of those too. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... mcse training Can you take phentermine with inderal